Things I Love
- My family, for being so supportive of me and my goals
- My mom, whose birthday is today
- My fiance, who puts up with my emotional turmoil and loves me just the same
- My uterus, for giving me a period. It may have been a short one with no preceding ovulation, but it was something
- The pharmacy school I interviewed at, for putting me at ease, making me feel confident, and overall being a place I want to be at for the next four years (if I get in)
- The friends I’m slowly making
Things that I love (with accompanying blog posts):
- Garlic. It’s like my favorite thing to put in food. And it’s actually really good for you. It can be used for so many ailments! Like this homemade garlic oil that can be used for ear infections, among other things.
- Anything sustainable. I’ve been making good progress on sustainable products, but I am still doing lots of learning about eating sustainably.
- Apple Butter Pumpkin Pie. Because it exists.
- Acne remedies, which my skin currently could use. I have tried some of these and I actually find them quite helpful!
- Quick and easy meals, like these crockpot freezer ideas (complete with shopping list)
- Pie crust made with lard. This is how Will makes his pie crust and, let me tell you, it is the way to go! Excuse me as I drool a bit.
What are some things that you love this month?